LA (California ) : Best SMS Company, with best interests in mind, gives the mention of the top ten leading SMS Marketing companies that has been performing exceptionally well throughout the month of August 2018.
As usual, this time again, Best SMS Company has laid emphasis on the salient metrics of the leading SMS services providers in the industry in order to resolve the effectiveness of the performance given by each service provider. The metrics the Company has used include:
Top 10 SMS providing Companies for August 2018
- BroadNet Technologies: BroadNet S.A.R.L is an international leading business messaging solutions provider, located in Lebanon, UK and UAE, with over 200 worldwide operators. We cover 5 billion people on 950 networks in 220 countries with 99.9% delivery rate, and direct traffic with local operators for many countries. Our range of world-class mobile services includes Bulk SMS, A2P SMS, HLR Lookup, SMSC Gateway, SMS Firewall, Mobile Applications and Web solutions. With 14 years of experience we are committed to work with our clients to identify their problems and coming up with perfect solutions.
- SATELCO S.A.: Colombian telecommunications company founded in 1998.ADVERTISING• Application for viewing 3D parts on screens. • Development of high-impact 3D parts. • Social Media application (Multi-screen) (branded). • TV commercial and call tvTEXT MESSAGING PLATFORMCORPORATE MESSAGING: we developed an SMS application that allows efficient and immediate communication through text messaging.Shipping Machine to machine Desktop/WEB applicationVALUE ADDED AND INTERACTIVITYour text messaging platform for VALUE ADDED. We have on-demand services, subscriptions and Voice services.
- Accengage: Accengage is a mobile app push notification service company, founded by Jérôme Stioui in 2014 in Paris, France. The company’s platform offers the suite of tools to help both app publishers and advertisers monitor the value of customers they acquire and increase mobile engagement. In addition to push notification tools, it offers mobile retargeting solution, mobile app tracking technology, and is connected to third-party analytics tools. Assengage clientele includes such established brands as Disney, KLM, Nestle, Carrefour, Orange, Condé Nast, Century 21, Price Minister from the Rakuten Group. In January, 2015 the company secured $3M in its first funding round.
- Ercom: Ercom is a reference French company with 30 years of combined expertise in two key areas: cybersecurity and communication networks. Being a reference company means providing clients with cutting edge solutions for their industry, combining certified security and simplicity in order to accelerate end-user adoption over a large range of devices.ERCOM SOLUTIONS:• CRYPTOSMART: the only “Restricted” French, EU & NATO certified solution, jointly developed with Samsung, to secure devices and end-to-end mobile communications (voice, SMS and data) on consumer smartphones and tablets.• CRYPTOBOX: the first sharing and collaboration solution providing end-to-end data encryption, to benefit.
- Intis Telecom:The advantages of SMS as a messaging channel are very well-known today – they don’t require an Internet connection or a smartphone on the recipient’s’ side. Instead, a weak GSM signal with an old mobile is quite enough. The only weakness of SMS was its price. That was until today. We are happy to showcase our technology that could decrease your cost per message dramatically. You could pay hundreds of times less than you do now.Intis Telecom are EU-based SMS specialists operating in the B2B market. Learn about how to make your business messaging cheaper with us at MWC17
- ClickaTell: Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a leader in global mobile messaging and pioneer in mobile technology, helping businesses connect with their customers. Clickatell is a privately held company headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with over $12 million in funding led by Sequoia Capital and DAG Ventures. To date, Clickatell has served billions of messages for over 15,000 customers. Current customers, which span enterprise sectors, include Visa, IBM, Avaya, McKinsey & Company, Facebook and WhatsApp. For more information, please visit www.clickatell.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVISTEL: EVISTEL is a Telco software provider with international presence. We deliver proven high value solutions for IMS, 3/4/5G and LTE.– Online Charging (OCS) and SIP Call Control (TAS) for advanced voice services, – Charging gateway for all applications and Service payments, – Data Controller for real-time Internet flow controls, data monetization, Parental Control… – Diameter Controller for signaling flows optimization, – Service Platform (OSP), lets operators design their own services, – Messaging (IP-SMS-GW) through SMS and USSD over LTE, IMS, WiFi hot-spots.
- Telecel Global: Telecel Global is a leading telecommunication company serving the needs of operators and service providers in Africa and across the World. The Company is a Worldwide carrier for Voice, Data, SMS and a service provider for IPTV. Telecel Global has a quadruple play operator in South Africa, providing mobile, broadband, VoD and hosted services extended to a range of IoT/M2M products and services designed to provide beneﬁts for businesses, governments and consumers. Its multinational team, operating round the clock from oﬃces in Europe, Africa, Latin America and MEA, is always keen to successfully spread-heading disruptive telecommunications services.
- Vaulto Technologies Ltd: Vaulto is a comprehensive mobile device and communications security solution. The solution secures the user’s chosen device (BYOD), without affecting the user experience and workflow. By deploying advanced Voice, Messaging, Signaling and Data Services, Vaulto maintains the user experience while protecting users and devices from all known attack vectors, including both cyber (malware) attacks that target the device, as well as attacks that target devices’ vulnerabilities as end-points on a cellular network (such as man-in-the-middle interception, SS7 exploits etc.).
- Tyntec: Tyntec is a cloud communications provider enabling businesses to communicate easier with their customers, workforce and machines. tyntec has built its global connectivity from the ground up and developed cloud APIs on top to provide the full advantage of cloud communications on a global scale. Building on its heritage of tier-one global SMS messaging provider, tyntec continues to advance how today’s enterprises utilize the universal services of messaging, voice and phone numbers to connect and perform transactions with people around the world.