LA (California ) : Best SMS Company, with best interests in mind, gives the mention of the top ten leading Voice provider companies that has been performing exceptionally well throughout the month of August 2018.
As usual, this time again, Best SMS Company has laid emphasis on the salient metrics of the leading Voice provider in the industry in order to resolve the effectiveness of the performance given by each service provider. The metrics the Company has used include:
Top 10 Companies for August 2018 Voice Provider
- Zangi: Zangi is revolutionizing the way we can message, call, and video chat. It provides an all-in-one communication platform for business’ and consumers by offering unique features and full customization options. It’s the most advanced free HD Voice & Video calling application and messenger that works everywhere: from 2G/EDGE to weak Wi-Fi and Satellite networks. Zangi is available for download on iOS and Android.
- BroadNet Technologies: BroadNet S.A.R.L is an international leading business messaging solutions provider, located in Lebanon, UK and UAE, with over 200 worldwide operators. We cover 5 billion people on 950 networks in 220 countries with 99.9% delivery rate, and direct traffic with local operators for many countries. Our range of world-class mobile services includes Bulk SMS, A2P SMS, HLR Lookup, SMSC Gateway, SMS Firewall, Mobile Applications and Web solutions. With 14 years of experience we are committed to work with our clients to identify their problems and coming up with perfect solutions.
- Summa Networks: Summa Networks is specialized in the development of telecom systems based on state-of-the-art technologies that ensure carrier-grade performance affordable to any industry player. Summa Networks’ unique NextGen HSS reaches further than current HSS/HLR solutions and can be seamlessly deployed in-house and in cloud environments as a multi-tenant solution. It enables smooth interworking between 3G and 4G thanks to LTE HSS, IMS HSS and HLR being integrated in a single software suite. Summa Networks belongs to the Dutch holding Summa Group, which prides itself in the successes of companies such as the telecom provider Voiceworks and the software developer Summa Communications.
- PortaOne: PortaOne is a leading global software developer for modern telecom operators. The company’s billing (B/OSS & OCS) and switching (SBC & Class 4/5) products enable telecommunication service providers and carriers to run a broad-line of retail, enterprise, SME, wholesale services on a single integrated soft-ware platform.PortaOne’s platforms, PortaSwitch and PortaBilling are fundamental parts of the business infrastructure for over 400 service providers and telcos in ~90 countries.PortaOne offers the best-in-industry 24/7 technical support for clients involved in hosted IPPBX and SIP trunking services, calling cards, wholesale VoIP, IPTV, residential triple-play, MVNO, MVNE, SMS, data and voice over LTE.
- RADCOM Ltd: RADCOM is a first-mover and leading provider of NFV-ready service assurance and Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs). RADCOM enables CSPs to smoothly migrate their networks to NFV by assuring physical, NFV-based and hybrid networks. RADCOM’s disruptive, fully software based solution – MaveriQ – continuously monitors network performance and quality of services, to optimize the subscribers’ user experience and offers an immediate transformation in the sizeable costs associated with physical probe based deployments. RADCOM’s software-based solution provides CSPs value, flexibility and disruptive, cutting-edge technology for next-generation networks, including LTE, VoLTE, IMS, VoIP, VoWiFi and mobile broadband.
- BroadForward: BroadForward is the leading signaling expert focused on delivering innovative software solutions for routing, mediation and interworking. BroadForward’s flagship product BFX is a 100% software based Next Generation Diameter Signaling Controller (DSC) designed for 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi, Number Portability and M2M networks. BFX is top ranked with leading MNOs, MVNEs, Number Portability and IPX providers and was nominated by the GSMA for best Mobile Technology in 2014, 2015 and 2016. • Diameter signaling (DRA, DEA) • HSS, HLR, AuC, EIR, SLF • Mediation, interworking • 3G-4G interworking • Wi-Fi/Mobile integration • Number Portability • M2M signaling gateway
- BAMBOO GROUP: 1) School OS White-label eschool solutions www.schoolOS.eu– e School – e-diary – digital education – school management software – e learning – educational apps2) App development App developer and UX from Estonia www.bambooapps.eu– automotive mobile app developer – connected car, in-car – m-services – telecom, mobile operators – mobile app development – cross-platform, native – custom mobile applications – full stack3 )VAS, Mobile Payment & DCB http://bamboogroup.eu/vas– MO, MT, Premium SMS – Subscription & Click flows – M-Commerce – Voice services – Platform Solutions for Mobile Networks – Traffic monetezation – 25 Сountries
- Digitata Limited: Multinational technology company, Digitata Limited focuses on delivering intelligence in the mobile telecommunications arena.Dynamic Tariffing™, trusted by operators to intelligently price calls, SMS and data, now provides offers to a segment of one. SnapTariff app offers smart bundling and tighter control of data spend. Digitata Networks provides intelligent vendor-agnostic network configuration management, performance/revenue monitoring, asset tracking and customer experience management, to transparently monitor, control and automate all major mobile technologies across multi-domains.Digitata Insights enables operators as digital mobile publishers to intelligently reach and engage subscribers, with unique USSD-based media and gaming services, MeMe and the USSD Game Arcade
- Netas Telekomunikasyon A.S.: Netaş provides innovative end-to-end value added systems integration and technology services in the fields of ICT. The company holds a successful track record of c.50 years and continues its foray in the field of information technologies, supported by its experienced, best of breed R&D department. Netas provides extensive solutions, ranging from technology consultancy to post-sales assistance for telecom operators, public and private enterprises in Turkey, North Africa, CIS and Asia-Pacific and furbishes the Turkish Armed Forces with next generation defense communications solutions in technologies such as mobile broadband, cyber security, cloud computing, managed and strategic services, GSM-R, ICT integration services.
- New Voice International AG: New Voice is a software company, based in Switzerland and since 1991 has been responsible for delivering the world’s leading “unified event management” platforms called Mobicall. The solution is designed to integrate into your existing environment allowing you to manage all alarms and events that occur throughout your organisation. The ability to integrate all your disparate 3rd party applications with your existing ICT infrastructure provides a single management platform to manage all your alarm and event situations. This delivers many benefits to an organisation including Mobilisation of people, orderly evacuation, immediate acknowledgement and escalation to name just a few.